The Musical Futures network exists to promote, nurture and develop best Musical Futures practice.
As a classroom teacher
As a Musical Futures Champion Teacher
- Champion MF through practice
- Can represent MF views/pedagogy and talk with authenticity about Musical Futures
- Have an online presence, are outward facing and use social media
- Help with product testing and case studies
- Write guest blogs for Musical Futures
- Are happy to share stats and data about Musical Futures use and impact
- Potentially become part of our delivery team if needed
Champion teachers will have attended Musical Futures training and subsequently embedded Musical Futures into their practice.
Teachers & Organisations outside the UK
We are always interested in hearing from teachers and organisations from outside the UK who are already implementing Musical Futures or who are interested in finding out more about how to get involved with Musical Futures. For further information, please contact Fran Hannan Managing Director