What The Workshop Includes:
The Everyone Can Play Workshop examines the possibilities of this highly popular interactive resource and how it supports the development of foundational instrumental skills on the ukulele for absolute beginners:
- Exploring: how the Everyone Can Play Ukulele resource can aid the develop of foundational instrumental skills in a whole class setting
- Performing: Use material from the Everyone Can Play Ukulele resource, discover how to teach essential skills for learning chords and strumming patterns in preparation for performing a range of chord jams and songs at different levels.
- Developing: Explore repertoire form our NEW Everyone Can Play Ukulele Songbook (due out August 2019) putting musical knowledge acquired into practice using familiar repertoire including current popular songs
Book Your Place
A twilight Everyone Can Play Ukulele workshops is offered at £75 (Standard)/£40 (Student), and include:
- Expert guidance through a practical and enjoyable workshop which gives an overview of how to use the Everyone Can Play resource to maximum effect.
- A FREE copy of our new updated Everyone Can Play: Ukulele resource (due out in August 2019) worth £50
- A FREE copy of Everyone Can Play Ukulele Songbook (due out in August 2019) worth £50
Cancellation policy: read our terms and conditions HERE
Secure your place by booking online using the form below. All courses are payable via credit/debit card, PayPal or invoice. For more information contact email@example.com or call 020 7250 8323