The Day Will Include:
- Discover DJing: A hands-on exploration of all the necessary equipment & software, what it does and how to use it!
- Get Creative: Experimenting with mash-ups, loops and mixes
- Whole-Class DJing: Practical ways to deliver DJ’ing with KS3 classes
- Performing at KS4: A look at the skills required to achieve an excellent performance at GCSE level
Book Your Place
A full day of Musical Futures DJ Skills professional development is offered at £130 (Early Bird)/£150 (Standard) per person, and includes:
- A full day training course delivered in a school setting (where possible), and developing hands-on, practical skills and confidence.
- A teacher guide and resource pack which provides advice on equipment & software, teacher notes, class materials and music tracks all ready for classroom use.
- Expert guidance through a practical and enjoyable workshop
- Videos to support learning
- A discount code on DJ equipment from Numark
For students in full time education, completing a PGCE or on School Direct you can take advantage of our student rate starting at £80. Please bring your student ID with you to the event.
Cancellation policy – Read our terms and conditions HERE
Secure your place by booking online using the form below. All courses are payable via credit/debit card, PayPal or invoice. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 8323