The Day Will Include:
- Building Skills: Explore how to develop instrumental skills in a whole class setting on ukulele, guitar, keyboards, bass and drums using both our Just Play and Everyone Can Play resources and how this approach can foster outstanding learning in your own classroom.
- Performing: Just Play ‘playalong‘ resources look at how performance can be used to measure progress.
- Next Steps: Discuss the best way to implement Just Play in your classroom/department and gain some practical advice and tips on how to do this successfully in your context.
- Beyond the Playalong: Ideas for further developing essential musical skills using Just Play playalongs as the basis for improvising and composing linked to key Musical Futures pedagogy.
- Everyone Can Play: A tour round our foundational ukulele resource, Everyone Can Play – an ideal for those new to ukulele, whether teachers or students!
Book Your Place
A full day of Just Play professional development is offered at £140 (Early Bird)/£160 (Standard) per person, and includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Over £200 of supporting resources including Just Play, Everyone Can Play and 3 additional playalongs of your choice!
For students in full time education, completing a PGCE or on School Direct you can take advantage of our student rate starting at £85. Please bring your student ID with you to the event.
Cancellation policy – Read our terms and conditions HERE
Secure your place by booking online below. All courses are payable via credit/debit card, PayPal or invoice. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 8323