The Day Will Include:
- Developing student knowledge, experience and practical understanding of musical genres through classroom performance
- Using a variety of approaches to help your students with songwriting explore a series of starting points for songwriting with practical activities and resources to support the process!
- Explore music tech resources to use as a remix or composition activity allowing your students to create authentic music using technology in the classroom. Equally, this could also be used to scaffold a performance activity, allowing students to mute particular parts whilst they play along
Discussion & Plenary – Next Steps, Q&A etc
- Running vocational music qualification – a chance to ask questions, share ideas, experiences and discuss the practicalities of running vocational music qualifications. Delegates will be grouped according to the exam specification they are working with/interested in exploring.
Book Your Place
A full day of Musical Futures Teaching Vocational Music Qualifications professional development is offered at £130 (Early Bird)/£150 (Standard) per person, and includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Includes up to £200 of free Musical Futures resources to use with your students including Musical Futures songwriting pack, playalongs and music technology!
Cancellation policy: read our terms and conditions HERE
Secure your place by booking online using the form below. All courses are payable via credit/debit card, PayPal or invoice. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 8323