The Day Will Include:
Musical Futures: Teaching RSL Level 2 Certificate Music Practitioners Course takes a look at the practical, real-world student focused learning offered by this qualification and how Musical Futures approaches and resources can be used to enhance learning, make the course accessible for all students and contribute to the teaching of vocational qualification specifications.
- Develop student knowledge, experience and practical understanding of musical genres through classroom performance
- Look at a series of starting points for songwriting using a variety of approaches -practical activities and resources to help your students with songwriting.
- Explore music tech resources to use as a remix or composition activity allowing your students to create authentic music using technology in the classroom. Equally, this could also be used to scaffold a performance activity, allowing students to mute particular parts whilst they play along
Discussion & Plenary – Next Steps, Q&A etc
- Running RSL level 2 music qualifications – a chance to ask questions, share ideas, experiences and discuss the practicalities of running this vocational music qualification.
Note: The course will refer to the following qualifications:
- Teaching the RSL Level 2 Certificate Music Practitioners Course
Book Your Place
A full day of Musical Futures Teaching Vocational Music Qualifications professional development is offered at £130 (Early Bird)/£150 (Standard) per person, and includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Includes up to £200 of free Musical Futures resources to use with your students including Musical Futures songwriting pack, playalongs and music technology!
Cancellation policy: read our terms and conditions HERE
Secure your place by booking online using the form below. All courses are payable via credit/debit card, PayPal or invoice. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 8323