The children I am working with are responding to positively. They are very keen to learn new music and don’t not feel threatened to play. They enjoy the ‘have a go’ and ‘just play’ strategy.
Musical Futures is offering just 2 open full day Just Play workshops in the UK and they are booking fast!
Musical Futures: Just Play is the new skills-building approach from Musical Futures.
- For any teacher of years 4-6 who wants to make music with their classes, this approach to music teaching has been designed and scaffolded for teachers who don’t consider themselves to be music specialists, which means that no previous musical experience is necessary.
- For primary music specialists, Just Play can be adapted for use with a range of instruments or to feed and build on WCIT teaching.
- For secondary music teachers this is a great way to build basic instrumental skills on a range of instruments commonly found in the secondary classroom and is ideal for use with years 7-9.
Please note that Musical Futures: Just Play is designed to enhance, rather than replace, any specialist music provision that primary schools may already engage with.
As well as taking part in a fun, inspiring, musical and creative day, delegates will also get:
- Access to download the full resource to get started with Just Play straight away
- A free fundraising pack with suggestions for equipping your school for Just Play
- Access to discounted equipment for your school through our retail partners UCanPlay
- Membership of Musical Futures to include access to members-only resources, equipment deals, offers and more
- Access to our international teacher network to share ideas with like-minded teachers across the world
For more information or to book your place click HERE