We are delighted to be able to offer a range of full day workshops to teachers interested in using Musical Futures in their classrooms.
Our full day workshop programme for 2017-18 includes:
Ideal for building essential musical and instrumental skills in both primary and secondary stages of education from years 4 – 9. Just Play Training includes:
- A full day training course delivered in a school setting, and where possible, involving a class of students.
- The full Just Play resource which provides a sample half termly plan, teacher notes, class materials and play alongs all ready for classroom use straight away.
- New playalong tracks are available each half-term to download from the MF website (at an additional cost) so there is always new and up-to-date resources to use with your students!
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW for future Just Play dates in your area and we’ll contact you as soon as bookings open!
*New full day workshops for 2017-18*
Musical Futures Steps to Success in GCSE Music
Practical ideas for teaching Key Stage 4 music that are musical as well as theoretical including:
- GCSE set works – how to break them down and help students understand the music from the inside out
- Strategies for building confidence with composing and improvising
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW for future Steps to Success in GCSe dates in your area and we’ll contact you as soon as bookings open!
Introducing Musical Futures
Just how do you introduce Musical Futures to your school and make it work for you and your students?
Our ‘Introducing Musical Futures’ workshop looks at some of the practicalities and skills required whilst exploring two key aspects of Musical Futures pedagogy – Informal Learning and non formal teaching (classroom workshopping).
Spend the day with experienced Musical Futures Champion teachers who have used Musical Futures to grow their department and increase the uptake of music at Key Stage 4.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW for future Introducing MF dates in your area and we’ll contact you as soon as bookings open!
And back by popular demand…..
Find Your Voice
Find Your Voice – Musical Futures’ practical, hands-on approach to embedding vocal work in the classroom supported by mobile technology. A day of practical music-making designed to give you a whole host of ideas to take back to school to use with your most reluctant singers
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW for future Find Your Voice dates in your area and we’ll contact you as soon as bookings open!