The Musical Futures Everyone Can Play Ukulele Songbook
The Musical Futures Everyone Can Play Ukulele Songbook contains 10 video playalongs with all the chords required for each song. It is an ideal follow on to our ukulele teaching resource or as a standalone classroom resource
The resource contains video playalongs of the following songs:
- Paradise – (George Ezra) – C, F, G
- Little Talks (Of Monsters & Men) – Am, C, F, G
- Eye of the Tiger (Survivor from the Film ‘Rocky) – G, Am, F, C
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Tight Fit) – G, C, D
- Ghostbusters (Ray Parker Jnr) – G, F, C, Em
- Counting Stars (One Republic) – Em, G, D, C
- This Is Me (From The Greatest Showman) – Em, D, C, G
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo’ole) – C, G, Am, F, Em, E
- Wonderwall (Oasis) – C, Em, G, D, Asus4
- Everyone Can Play Medley (Various) – Em, C, G, D, Am, F
The playalongs are all in the easy to follow format:
The materials are contained in PowerPoint format.
Please check you have the following minimum operating system requirements before downloading the resource:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or later should be installed
- To ensure fluid playback on a monitor and speakers, your computer should have a suitable video card, sound card, drivers and cables installed.
Please consult your network administrator for further advice or email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase.
The resource costs £50 – select PayPal, credit / debit card or invoice at checkout. Please note: All orders requested via invoice should include details of your finance department. You must also have raised a Purchase Order Number or similar prior to ordering.
Upon purchase/invoice request you will be sent an email containing links to download the resource. For queries and support please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: Any unauthorised copying or re-selling of the resource will constitute an infringement of copyright (c) Musical Futures 2019
The Musical Futures Everyone Can Play training programme provides expert guidance through a practical introduction, and how to use the resource in your classroom. Everyone Can Play resources are included as part of the training. Full details here.
Pay by PayPal or credit/debit card or select pay by invoice at checkout. For billing queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent workshops ‑ extremely accessible for all abilities and levels.
Claire Armour, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra