About the resource
This resource comes with a complete re-made track of Dua Lipa’s New Rules along with some re-created samples from 6 other Dua Lipa tracks. It is an ideal resource to use as a remix or composition activity allowing your students to create authentic music using technology in the classroom. Equally, this could also be used to scaffold a performance activity, allowing students to mute particular parts whilst they play along.
The resource includes:
- Re-created full Garageband session of Dua Lipa’s number 1 track ‘New Rules’
- MP3 file of the re-created Garageband session
- Empty Garageband session containing relevant tracks, structure and instruments
- Re-created samples and MIDI parts to create a unique remix containing:
- 48 drum samples (cymbals, FX, kicks, percussion, snares and claps)
- 36 samples containing new rules instrumental stems, hooks and cuts
- 7 vocal samples, riffs and hooks from 6 other Dua Lipa tracks for remixing/mash-up projects
- MIDI parrts for bass, keys and pads
- Full acapella samples from New Rules that students can edit and re-use
- Teacher Guide (available free below)
- Classroom Powerpoint with supporting teaching content
In The Style Of Technical Requirements – Minimum operating system requirements
Please download our In The Style Of Dua Lipa Teacher Guide containing more information and frequently asked questions.
Pay by PayPal or credit/debit card or select pay by invoice at checkout. For billing queries please contact email@example.com
Excellent workshops ‑ extremely accessible for all abilities and levels.
Claire Armour, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra