This resource comes with a complete re-made track of Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You. It is an ideal resource to use as a remix or composition activity allowing your students to create authentic music using technology in the classroom. Equally, this could also be used to scaffold a performance activity, allowing students to mute particular parts whilst they play along.
The resource includes:
- Re-created full Garageband session of ‘Shape of You’ by Ed Sheeran
- MP3 file of the re-created Garageband session
- Empty Garageband session containing relevant tracks, structure and instruments
- Re-created samples and MIDI parts to create a unique remix containing:
- 48 drum samples (cymbals, FX, kicks, percussion, snares and claps)
- 25 samples containing Shape Of You instrumental stems, hooks and cuts
- 20 vocal samples
- Bass MIDI part
- Full re-made acapella samples from Shape of You
- Teacher Guide (available free below)
- Classroom Powerpoint with supporting teaching content
Please download our In The Style Of Ed Sheeran Teacher Guide containing more information and frequently asked questions.
In The Style Of Technical Requirements – Minimum operating system requirements