About This Resource
The Musical Futures Ukulele Songbook Part Two contains 9 interactive video playalongs with all the chords required for each song. It is an ideal follow on to our Ukulele Songbook Part 1 or as a standalone classroom resource
The Ukulele Songbook Part Two contains:
Nine video playalong songs: containing 2-3 ukulele chords which change with the song and suggested rhythms (see below for contents)
Free Ukulele teaching resource:
- All the instructions needed (even if you don’t play ukulele!) to position chords on the ukulele starting with easy chords – Am, F and C and working up to Em, G and D. For a guide to the chords covered in the resource (excluding activities, strum patterns and video playalongs) click HERE
- Activities to get pupils playing the ukulele straight away – call and response activities and strum patterns on each of the chords
- 2 chord jams to practice changing chord or taking it in turns to play
All ukulele playlongs use this easy format:
The resource contains video interactive playalongs of the following songs:
- Little Talks (Of Monsters & Men) – Am, C, F, G
- Eye of the Tiger (Survivor from the Film ‘Rocky) – G, Am, F, C
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Tight Fit) – G, C, D
- Ghostbusters (Ray Parker Jnr) – G, F, C, Em
- Counting Stars (One Republic) – Em, G, D, C
- This Is Me (From The Greatest Showman) – Em, D, C, G
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo’ole) – C, G, Am, F, Em, E
- Wonderwall (Oasis) – C, Em, G, D, Asus4
- Everyone Can Play Medley (Various) – Em, C, G, D, Am, F
The playalongs are all in the easy to follow format:
The materials are contained in PowerPoint format.
Please check you have the following minimum operating system requirements before downloading the resource:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or later should be installed
- To ensure fluid playback on a monitor and speakers, your computer should have a suitable video card, sound card, drivers and cables installed.
Please consult your network administrator for further advice or email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase.
The resource costs £45.00 – select PayPal, credit / debit card or invoice at checkout. Please note: All orders requested via invoice should include details of your finance department. You must also have raised a Purchase Order Number or similar prior to ordering.
Upon purchase/invoice request you will be sent an email containing links to download the resource. For queries and support please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: Any unauthorised copying or re-selling of the resource will constitute an infringement of copyright (c) Musical Futures 2019
The Musical Futures Everyone Can Play training programme provides expert guidance through a practical introduction, and how to use the resource in your classroom. Everyone Can Play resources are included as part of the training. Full details here.
Pay by PayPal or credit/debit card or select pay by invoice at checkout. For billing queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent workshops ‑ extremely accessible for all abilities and levels.
Claire Armour, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra