Designed around the ethos and pedagogies of Musical Futures as a basis for developing excellence in all arts subjects, we will look at examples of how this has been applied successfully to art and drama lessons.
The day will explore how to develop a curriculum that places practical, immersive learning experiences at the heart of the arts subjects and immerses students in real world learning, whilst fulfilling whole school requirements. In addition, there will be sessions on data, funding and assessment along with exploring effective leadership in the current challenging educational environment.
Aims of the Course
- Explore approaches to developing student engagement through real world learning to raise attainment & aspiration
- Understand how to develop relevant curriculum and programmes of study
- Explore options for study at key stage four
- Develop your skills as a middle leader
- Develop knowledge of fundraising opportunities and explore bid-writing
- Understand how to interpret data to drive improvement
- Explore practical ways to match the creative aspects of arts subjects with whole-school agendas
Book your place
There are currently no upcoming events!
Register your interest we'll be in touch when we do.