£30+VAT per person with the option to purchase the Just Play Premium Resources at a special price*
(*only available to Just Play Twilight Workshop attendees)
In a two hour workshop session, delegates will:
- Understand how to deliver outstanding lessons that are rooted in active music making.
- Explore ways to ensure that students are fully engaged in lessons.
- Develop confidence in promoting and identifying outstanding progress in music learning.
- Develop classroom approaches that provide a catalyst to involve all students, including disadvantaged groups in extra-curricular music making.
- Build essential performance skills amongst students that will promote achievement and attainment in music.
- See how the approach can work with students.
Who is it for?
The approach is recommended for use at primary level from years 4 onwards, or in years 7 – 9 at secondary level
For teachers of years 4-6:
This approach to music teaching has been designed and scaffolded for general classroom teachers who don’t consider themselves to be music specialists.
For primary music specialists
Just Play can be adapted for use with a range of instruments
For secondary music teachers:
This is a great way to build basic instrumental skills on a range of instruments commonly found in the secondary classroom and is ideal for use with years 7-9.
For instrumental teachers:
Just Play can be adapted by teachers engaged in small group or Whole Class Ensemble Tuition