Now approved by the DfE for inclusion in 2019 league tables, this course will ensure that delegates understand the specification, assessment criteria and opportunities for practical, real-world student focused learning offered by the qualification. We will also look at how Musical Futures resources can be used to enhance learning and make the course accessible for all students.
Please note: this course is designed for teachers who are seeking ideas and practical advice on how a successful centre for the RSL qualification approaches the specification and assessment criteria. It is not for anyone who requires clarification about the RSL exam requirements for their own centre.
£145 per person including all related resources
- Understand the requirements of the RSL Music Practitioners specification
- Develop your understanding of the grading criteria and apply it to student work in order to assess effectively
- Develop your confidence in creating effective assignment briefs
- Explore opportunities for developing vocational links to enhance learning
- Develop your knowledge of how Musical Futures resources can provide accessible approaches to teaching to engage all students
- Understand the systems and processes needed to deliver RSL courses effectively
Who is it for?
This course is particularly suited to:
- Heads of Department
- Classroom teachers in Secondary/FE
- Instrumental teachers/freelance staff involved in RSL delivery
Norwich Professional Development Centre
Hackney New School
Corpus Christi Catholic College
Register your interest
Musical Futures training days are currently being scheduled in: Yorkshire, London, North West, South West, North East, Midlands, Northern Ireland and Scotland.