Please note: this course is designed for those who are interested in seeing how a practical approach like Musical Futures can be used to deliver this kind of qualification and are seeking ideas and practical advice on how a successful centre for the RSL qualification approaches the specification and assessment criteria. The course is delivered by an experienced RSL teacher but RSL staff are not present on the day.
- Understand the requirements of the RSL Music Practitioners specification
- Develop your understanding of the grading criteria and apply it to student work in order to assess effectively
- Develop your confidence in creating effective assignment briefs
- Explore opportunities for developing vocational links to enhance learning
- Develop your knowledge of how Musical Futures resources can provide accessible approaches to teaching to engage all students
- Understand the systems and processes needed to deliver RSL courses effectively
Who is it for?
This course is particularly suited to:
- Heads of Department
- Classroom teachers in Secondary/FE
- Instrumental teachers/freelance staff involved in RSL delivery
Morpeth Secondary School
Register your interest
Musical Futures training days are currently being scheduled in: Yorkshire, London, North West, South West, North East, Midlands, Northern Ireland and Scotland.