This course will is designed to support delegates with:
- Confidence in creating effective assignment briefs
- Exploring opportunities for developing vocational links to enhance learning
- Developing knowledge of Musical Futures resources and how these can offer accessible approaches to teaching which engage all students in performance, composition (songwriting) and music technology
- Includes up to £200 of free Musical Futures resources to use with your students including Musical Futures songwriting pack, playalongs and music technology!
Note: The course will refer to the following qualifications:
- The new BTEC Tech Award in Music Practice (from 2018)
- The BTEC Level 2 First Award in Music (to 2022)
- Teaching the RSL Level 2 Certificate Music Practitioners Course
Who is it for?
If you are are interested in seeing how a practical approach like Musical Futures can be used to deliver vocational music qualifications and are seeking ideas and practical advice, then this course is for you!
Courses are delivered by teachers who are experienced in the teaching of vocational music qualifications such as BTEC and RSL and who use them successfully in their contexts.
This course is particularly suited to:
- Heads of Department
- Classroom teachers in Secondary/FE
- Instrumental teachers/freelance staff involved in the delivery of vocational qualifications
Mayflower High School, Essex
Register your interest
Musical Futures training days, in-house consultancy and workshops are offered predominantly across the UK and Europe.
Can’t see a workshop near you? Register your interest or email us your Training Request