- Registration of interest on a Musical Futures training course does not constitute a firm booking. When courses open for bookings you will be sent an email with details of how to book a place on your chosen training course.
- Musical Futures accepts firm bookings through the Musical Futures website – in making such bookings clients accept our bookings and cancellation policy.
- Payment is required before the start date of the course booked. If we have not received payment we reserve the right to cancel the place from the course.
- Name substitutions can be made at any time before the course without penalty.
- Only one discount can be used per booking.
- If you cancel at least 28 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 28 and 10 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 10 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.*
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Musical Futures to change the content and timing of the course, the date, venue or instructor. Musical Futures reserves the right to cancel a course up to and including the date of the course if insufficient bookings have been received. We will strive to give as much notice as possible in such an event. In all cases, people who had registered to attend a cancelled course will be given the option of a full refund or of rescheduling to a future course date but Musical Futures disclaim any further liability.