*** Click to read more about Just Play or scroll down to buy the Just Play Resource***
The Just Play resource comprises of 6 sections contained in PowerPoint format. This allows for easy editing and adaptation to suit a variety of different contexts.
Each of the 6 Sections Contain:
- Funky Jam activities to get students playing straight away, starting with clapping the pulse and call and response activities to music
- Warm ups that gradually get more difficult
- 2, 3 and 4 chord jams and medleys to practice changing chord or taking it in turns to play
- Strip back to bass: showing root or bass note on each instrument
- Just Play rhythms
- Video playalongs full track – containing ukulele, bass, guitar and keyboard cues with lyrics that change with the song and suggested rhythms in a box
- Video playalongs click track – allowing the class to play the song without the backing track while still following the visual cues
- Accompanying teacher notes including curriculum mapping and a sample half termly plan
- Key cards
For details of list of contents for each of the 6 sections CLICK HERE
Minimum operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or later should be installed
- To ensure fluid playback on a monitor and speakers, your computer should have a suitable video card, sound card, drivers and cables installed.
Please consult your network administrator for further advice or email email@example.com before purchase.
The resource costs £110
Grant funding to Musical Futures has enabled this resource to be available at this subsidised rate.
Scroll down to buy the resource via PayPal or credit / debit card or select to pay by invoice at checkout.
Upon purchase / invoice request you will be sent an email containing links to download the resource. For queries and support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Musical Futures Just Play training programme provides expert guidance through a practical introduction to Just Play, and how to use the resource in your classroom. Priced at £125 (Early Bird ticket)/£145 (Standard ticket) you will receive a free copy of the resource as part of the training. Full details here.
Disclaimer: This resource is licensed for UK use only. Any unauthorised copying or re-selling of the resource will constitute an infringement of copyright (c) Musical Futures 2016
Birches Head Academy
William Ellis School
Register your interest
Musical Futures training days are currently being scheduled in: Yorkshire, London, North West, South West, North East, Midlands, Northern Ireland and Scotland.