*** Click to read more about Just Play or scroll down to buy the Just Play Resource***
The Just Play resource comprises of 6 sections contained in PowerPoint format. This allows for easy editing and adaptation to suit a variety of different contexts.
Each of the 6 Sections Contain:
- Funky Jam activities to get students playing straight away, starting with clapping the pulse and call and response activities to music
- Warm ups that gradually get more difficult
- 2, 3 and 4 chord jams and medleys to practice changing chord or taking it in turns to play
- Strip back to bass: showing root or bass note on each instrument
- Just Play rhythms
- Video playalongs full track – containing ukulele, bass, guitar and keyboard cues with lyrics that change with the song and suggested rhythms in a box
- Video playalongs click track – allowing the class to play the song without the backing track while still following the visual cues
- Accompanying teacher notes including curriculum mapping and a sample half termly plan
- Key cards
For details of list of contents for each of the 6 sections CLICK HERE
Minimum operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or later
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or later should be installed
- To ensure fluid playback on a monitor and speakers, your computer should have a suitable video card, sound card, drivers and cables installed.
Please consult your network administrator for further advice or email email@example.com before purchase.
The resource costs £110
Grant funding to Musical Futures has enabled this resource to be available at this subsidised rate.
Scroll down to buy the resource via PayPal or credit / debit card or select to pay by invoice at checkout.
Upon purchase / invoice request you will be sent an email containing links to download the resource. For queries and support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Musical Futures Just Play training programme provides expert guidance through a practical introduction to Just Play, and how to use the resource in your classroom. Priced at £125 (Early Bird ticket)/£145 (Standard ticket) you will receive a free copy of the resource as part of the training. Full details here.
Disclaimer: This resource is licensed for UK use only. Any unauthorised copying or re-selling of the resource will constitute an infringement of copyright (c) Musical Futures 2016
Old Buckenham High School
Register your interest
Musical Futures training days are currently being scheduled in: Yorkshire, London, North West, South West, North East, Midlands, Northern Ireland and Scotland.