Our vision is for a future where everybody benefits from the value of music.
We provide universal and targeted learner-led opportunities to create music. We supply training and tools to primary and secondary schools to help them transform mandatory music teaching, and we work in partnership to use the power of creating music to affect individual and social change.
Musical Futures strategic priorities 2015-2017
- To refresh and embed our innovative learning models in the secondary sector through professional development, new approaches, resources and supporting and growing our network
- To develop and rollout a Musical Futures approach for primary school music
- To establish an annual professional development event delivered in partnership with others
Out of school settings
- To develop new partnerships to deliver professional development programmes for those working with disadvantaged young people
- To deliver an income-generating professional development Musical Futures programme for workplace learning
- To grow a sustainable income
- To strengthen networks nationally and internationally
- To build the Musical Futures brand in the UK and overseas
- To better understand our impact and outcomes
We are keen to work with partner organisations who share our vision. Please contact Abigail D’Amore if you would like to discuss working with us.