Our vision is for a future where everybody benefits from the value of music.
We provide universal and targeted learner-led opportunities to create music. We supply training and tools to primary and secondary schools to help them transform mandatory music teaching, and we work in partnership to use the power of creating music to affect individual and social change.
Musical Futures strategic priorities 2015-2017
- To refresh and embed our innovative learning models in the secondary sector through professional development, new approaches, resources and supporting and growing our network
- To continue to develop our Musical Futures approach for primary school music – Just Play
Out of school settings
- To develop new partnerships to deliver professional development programmes for those working with disadvantaged young people
- To grow a sustainable income
- To strengthen networks nationally and internationally
- To better understand our impact and outcomes
We are keen to work with partner organisations who share our vision. Please contact Fran Hannan if you would like to discuss working with us.